A Vision Statement is a clear description of what we want to achieve in the long term. All of our decisions and activities are intended to get us to that point.
Our vision is of vibrant and strong communities where people are able to live safe, independent and happy lives.
A Mission Statement is a clear description of our core purpose – why we exist and what we do
Our Mission is to deliver lasting change for those most in need by providing integrated, sustainable services which promote education, skills, health, employment and wellbeing.
Organisational Values are the defining culture or guiding beliefs of an organisation – how we go about our mission. It is important that we practice what we preach, so you can expect to see these values demonstrated in everything we do:
- Accountability: We are responsible for using our resources effectively, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to supporters, partners, and most importantly the communities we serve
- Creativity: We are open to new ideas, embrace change, take considered risks, and seek creative ways of finding sustainable solutions to society’s problems
- Care: We care deeply for our work and for our beneficiaries; we always act in their best interests and place their needs and ambitions at the heart of what we do
- Collaboration: We listen to others – including the communities we serve – and seek to work together to ensure our services make a real difference
- Ambition: We are demanding of ourselves and the communities we serve. We set ambitious goals and are committed to improving the quality and impact of our work
- Dedication: We are relentlessly dedicated to our mission and do not give up on people regardless of how complex or challenging their situation is
- Sustainability: We are committed to delivering sustainable change by building on the assets and strengths which exist in communities